Fire System Secure Mains Voltage Safety Isolator - Red.
This product provides a secure method for safety isolating the mains voltage supply to 'fire control and indicating equipment' [CIE] (also suitable for security and access control and indicating equipment).
- Both the Live and Neutral supply is switched and a fuse is also provided.
- The supply can only be isolated by an authorized person, by means of a keylock switch.
- The key is removable in both ON/OFF positions.
- The fuse cannot be removed without taking the cover off.
- A neon indicator is provided to indicate mains present at the switched output.
- Tamperproof double pole safety isolation switch for fire and safety systems.
- Key-switch operation, fused at 4A,
- Mounted on a single gang plate
- Red as standard. White available please see other listing
- Supplied complete with back box.
The unit is supplied in a complete enclosure. The enclosure is of a standard single gang format with preformed holes formounting on a surface or 20mm conduit box. The unit can be accessed by rectangular surface trunking. Please follow the latest IEEE electrical wiring practices.
ALL NEW, BOXED & WITH VAT INVOICE